Monday, June 25, 2012

DT Project - Armoire Mini Album

This mini album was a custom design by Gina's Designs. Ready made designs are available in the shop at Craft Happens, and this mini or your own custom designs are also available.  You can also purchase directly from Gina's Designs.  Although I'm leaning more towards altered art projects these days, I thoroughly enjoyed making this mini.  I made it more in the direction of an altered art project anyway, and I just love the armoire shape.  If I had room in my home, I would have a shabby chic piece painted just like this one.  The pages have areas that open to reveal photo and journaling opportunities.  You can see how it opens in the video on my YouTube channel.









2 comments:

  1. Breathtakingly beautiful. So many things to see. LOVE LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! your crafting is insane! just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete