Tuesday, January 1, 2013

DT Project - Breaking Dawn Two - Altered Canvas

This canvas is one of my favorites I've created in a series of Twilight Saga altered canvas projects.  Although it was tough to give this one up, I gifted it to someone who appreciates it.  I know it has a good home.  This is my first Design Team project for Gina's Designs for the year 2013.

Products used from Gina's Designs:

2 shapes of lazer cut chipboard bare trees
lazer cut chipboard flourish
lazer cut chipboard fern fronds
lazer cut chipboard tall grass

Other Products include:
Prima flowers
Dylusions ink sprays
Mix'd Media Inx
Prima Crystal bling
Prima resin deer


5 comments:

  1. Nancy, I love your canvas! Wow, it looks spectacular!! It has a wintery, shabby chic, romantic thing going on :-D The color combination is terrific. You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thanks Marfa, I really appreciate the comment. Can't wait to see what all of you create.

      Delete
  2. Nancy, so ein wunderschönes Layout, großartig gestaltet und dekoriert. Ich liebe die wunderbare Struktur des Hintergrundes, die Bäume, das Reh, die winterliche Stimmung, das ist so romantisch!

    Ich wünsche Ihnen ein gesundes, glückliches und kreatives neues Jahr!
    Liebe Grüße, Bärbel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is just beautiful. I love those trees. Fabulous DT project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nancy i love this.. i have to get some chipboard from gina's designs they are amazing. great work like always
    ellen

    ReplyDelete