Thursday, December 26, 2013

Reindeer Games 12 x 12 Layout

This layout features my dog Friday.  I took this photo last Christmas but never had a chance to scrap it.  I cut the layered wreath with my cricut using a free svg file from svgcuts.com.   The red doily underneath the wreath is cut from a Martha Stewart punch.   The banner was fussy cut from design paper, and popped up off the page.  Then I added additional embellishments on top of it to make it even more dimensional.



Gina's Designs Products Used:
Winter Shape Set (the title)
banner border strips

Other Products:
Martha Stewart Circle Edge Punch in Rounded Leaf
Tim Holtz Sizzlets Decorative Strip Die - Festive Greenery
My Mind's Eye All is Bright Collection - Noel
BoBunny Blitzen Collection
Prima Flowers



No comments:

Post a Comment