Monday, December 29, 2014

A Four Card Set for Ephemera's Vintage Garden

Here is my third project using "A Happy Place".  I had so much fun creating these whimsical cards for Ephemera's Vintage Garden.  The images and backgrounds were designed to create a beautiful art journal that anyone can easily create just by cutting out all the bits and borders and mixed media background papers that look like you spent hours creating. I was drawn to this set the moment I saw it, but I thought it would be fun to take these amazing images out of my journal and onto my desk (in my first project using this kit) and onto my wall (in my second project using this kit) and finally in my third project onto some note cards that I can share with others to brighten someones day.  I created these cards quickly and easily.  I like to print out my papers then cut out the images while relaxing in front of the TV in the evening.  Once the images are cut out, the fun truly begins when you start arranging.  I hope you like them!  For other projects I created with these papers,  please see the labels section at the right sidebar here on my blog under Ephemera's Vintage Garden.






Digital Design Paper from Ephemera's Vintage Garden


Also Part of The Set:

Do you love what you see!?? Sign up HERE for freebies emailed to you weekly.

Other:

Laser cut cardstock doilies by Gina's Designs


2 comments:

  1. WOW Nancy! These cards are adorable! I LOVE this type of art. You have really created some fantastic designs. You may say it's so easy and anyone can do this, but it takes someone with an artistic vision to make them come alive. Great job! I absolutely LOVE them! Lisa : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your whimsical cards!! tfs, hugs and smiles, Linda

    ReplyDelete