Sunday, February 1, 2015

Steampunk Projects for Gecko Galz

Last month the Design Team at Gecko Galz were offered the opportunity to participate in extra project(s) using the amazing Industrial Digital Stamp Set.  The stamp set is being featured this month in Quick Cards Magazine, and a link to our projects featured on the blog.  It was so much fun using these amazing digital stamps, and the team really went all out.  Please visit the Gecko Galz blog and see the awesome projects created by the team.

Each section of this cog shaped display tray by Gina's Designs features a different one of the digital stamps, as well as steampunk themed printable  backgrounds by Gecko Galz.  I have further embellished with some Prima Junkyard Findings and more chipboard shapes from Gina's Designs.


This card features another of the digital stamps, as well as background papers by Gecko Galz,  chipboard gears by Gina's Designs, and some punchinella from my stash.  

I have decided to turn the card into a canvas, and I am in process of transforming it so you will see the tranformation soon.  I enjoyed it too much not to have it hanging on my wall!

Products:

Chipboard Gears by Gina's Designs
Prima Junkyard Findings

4 comments:

  1. Really cool project my friend!! Love all the interesting details to look at here :) tfs,hugs and smiles, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy - again, it's a complete WOW from me! You really do this art so well. I did check the Gecko Galz blog - very interesting work. Love what you do. you do it so well! Lisa : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! FAbulous projects. Such wonderful details in both. Love, love, LOVE! xxD

    ReplyDelete