Thursday, October 1, 2015

The Gecko Galz October Challenge is Here!

Welcome Crafty Friends!  It's time for a new Gecko Galz Customer Challenge!  Please join us for the current challenge "Music in Me" from October 1st - October 29th.  There is only one rule.  You need to use at least ONE product from Gecko Galz.  It can be one of the free products, stamps, collage images, or digital background papers.  The winner will receive a $25 Gecko Galz shopping spree!

  Don't forget to stop by the Gecko Galz blog to see what the rest of the team created this month.  On the first of each month the blog features samples created by the team for the customer challenge.  We hope to inspire you to enter and win!  Then, throughout the month, the blog features more samples created by the team using the new products for that month.

Below is the sample with instructions that I have created for this month's challenge.
I began with a black card base.  I topped that with some digital music note paper that I found as a freebie with a google search.  On top of the white music notes I placed a black script paper from the Gecko Galz words and music digital paper pack.  It's one of my favorite go-to paper packs.  I then printed out some of our new Gecko Galz images including the gorgeous retro birthday girl image and the pink Happy Birthday mat behind her.  I fussy cut the birthday girl and used pop dots for dimension.  I added a couple of stickers that I had in my stash (the hash tag and the open music sheet).  I then fussy cut and added the pink flower from one of the icon images in our new October kit.   Thanks for looking!
Gecko Galz Products Used:
La Boheme digital kit
Birthday Bash digital collage set
Words and Music digital paper pack

1 comment: