Thursday, June 16, 2016

Gecko Galz June Projects

This month our theme at Gecko Galz is "Man O Man".  I ended up creating all of my monthly samples in a masculine theme.  It wasn't my intention to do that, because we have so many amazing papers and images to choose from in the Etsy store, but I loved the masculine collage sheets and background papers that I'd chosen for my challenge theme sample card so much, that I got carried away.  You can see what the rest of the Design Team has created by visiting the Gecko Galz Blog each day.  We hope to inspire to you create your own project and to play along with our challenge.




Man O Man collage sheet set
Dapper Dan printable paper pack

I also used a couple of chipboard pieces from Gypsy Soul Laser cuts as well as a steampunk cardstock doily.   The film reel on the last card is vintage from an actual view master.  The reel was falling apart and this piece was the backing.  It was already neutral colored so I just stamped it with a newsprint stamp by Kaisercraft.  I also did additional stamping in vintage photo distress ink with some Tim Holtz stamps.  Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. these pieces are outstanding examples of masculine cards, i love them! xo

    ReplyDelete