Thursday, September 5, 2013

ATC Shrine by Gina's Designs

This is an ATC-sized shrine by Gina's Designs.  These little shrines come in several styles.  I had originally planned to make an ATC to put inside, but then decided to just decorate the little forest directly inside in layers from back to front.  There are several layers of trees and ferns inside.  It was difficult to photograph as there were so many layers and they didn't all want to focus properly at the same time.  I love the fairies also by Gina's Designs so naturally I had to add one to my forest.  It's so sparkly inside, I just want to step right in. 





Gina's Designs products used:


Additional products:
Kroma crackle
woodsy stuff and mosses from my stash


5 comments:

  1. Just beautiful and stunning as always - the colors, textures, details!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found this on Pinterest. It's beautiful! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also just saw this on Pinterest ...what a fabulous little world. I want to step inside and join you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing your beautiful designs. I have always wanted to make a shadow box. I have my Halloween costume from when I was 3. Its in perfect condition. Its a Gypsy costume. I also have my little coats like Carolyn Kennedys. It was when I was 2, I think these items might get me to place them in a beautiful shadow box. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!! Love this!!! I,too,saw this from Pinterest! Awesome! Thanks for sharing!!! The ATC shrine is something I have not seen before and the wooden fairy is lovely! Must add these elements to my stash! Lol ;D Wonderful job!! ♡

    ReplyDelete