Monday, September 9, 2013

Vintage 8 x 10 canvas created from bits and pieces and Gina's Designs

I created this in just a few minutes with the stuff that was on my desk (but mind you my desk is a mess and there's a lot of stuff on it). The image is one of our Gina's Designs freebie printables.  You can find them on the Gina's Designs blog, our Facebook page, or on Pinterest.  I also used some doilies and flowers and die cuts.  I had already made the canvas background a few weeks ago when I was in the mood to make several in different colors and textures, so the rest of the project was easy.  I hope you like it!


Gina's Designs products used:

freebie printable

To create the canvas I first adhered the crown logo patterned tissue paper from a pair of Juicy Couture shoes to the canvas with gel medium, then used a damask stencil and texture paste followed by lots of ink sprays.

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful! I love all the different details. AMazing job!

    ReplyDelete