Sunday, January 5, 2014

Valentine layout with Gina's Designs and The Robin's Nest

Today I'm sharing the first of my projects for our January cross promotional with The Robin's Nest.  I had a lot of fun creating this layout of my favorite Valentine, Miss Billie Jean.  She was just a puppy in this photo taken four years ago.  She stole my heart from the moment I saw her.  I created this layout from a sketch I found on Pinterest by Erica Mouton for Let's Scrap.  The background paper is a very pale pink parchment from my stash.  I did some script stamping and some stenciling on the background paper. All other papers are from The Robin's Nest Wild About U Collection.  I used lots of Gina's Designs chipboard shapes on this one from two different Valentine collections.



Gina's Designs Products Used:


Robin's Nest Products Used:

From the The Robin's Nest Wild About U Collection:
Black & White Animal Print
Valentine Cardstock
Valentine Striped Cardstock
Silver Lips on Red Cardstock
Black and Red Journaling Set

Other Products Used:
Script Stamp by Hero Arts
Stencil by Heidi Swapp
Scripted flower by Petaloo
Butterflies by Prima
Recollections flat-backed pearls
Washi tape from my stash


No comments:

Post a Comment