Monday, September 22, 2014

Halloween Fun with Kitty's Scrap Post + $$$ COUPON $$$


Hello my Crafty Friends!  I'm back today with more Halloween fun, and a DISCOUNT CODE!  If you're a follower then you know how much I love Halloween.  When I saw the Nevermore digital kit by Kitty's Scrap Post, I knew it had to be mine!  All of the background paper and printed images are from the kit.  For this project I have altered a Memory Tray by Recollections.  I had so much fun cutting out the images from the collage sheets that come with the kit.   I'm such a fan of digital kits these days, I love printing the paper as often as I want for multiple projects.  If you haven't tried digital paper kits yet, or you want to add to an existing digital paper stash, then please visit the shop and remember to use this discount coupon for 15% off of your entire purchase.  ****Enter code NancyGDT15 to receive your discount!*****



Products Used:
Digital Design papers by Kitty's Scrap Post
(Note:  The kit also comes with optional matching bottecaps and domino art)

Other:

Memory Tray by Recollections
Flowers by Petaloo
Spooky cat, fence and raven by Tim Holtz
Chipboard spider webs and flourish topper by Gina's Designs

4 comments:

  1. It's Awesome! And what a great coupon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this creation. The details in every nook are fab

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nancy this is just amazing, totally love it!! hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know how I missed this one! Very innovative! You always choose the most awesome elements in your designs!

    ReplyDelete