Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Shabby Book Box - Creative Team Project for Ephemera's Vintage Garden

Today I'm sharing a super shabby altered book box.  I have created some fun inside the box with the intent that it be displayed upright on my nightstand.  I just love how it came out, and I can't stop looking at the inside.  All of the papers as well as the tags and images inside the box, are part of the printable digital paper kit called Paris in My Heart by Ephemera's Vintage Garden.  Additionally, I have added some lace, doilies, flowers and other embellishments.  Inside I have created a flower from the digital papers and using the Tim Holtz Tattered Flower die.  This is my third project created with this collection.  I love that I can print what I want over and over again.  It is so gorgeous, perfect for any lover of shabby roses.  Thanks so much for looking!




Products Used:

Digital Design Paper by Ephemera's Vintage Garden
Paris in My Heart Collection

Check out Debbie's other gorgeous paper collections, and sign up for amazing weekly freebies HERE!


Other:
Chipboard corner piece on cover by Gina's Designs
Flowers by Petaloo
Prima Resins
Doilies and parchment flower cluster inside cover by Craftsupplies1
Butterflies by Renea Bouquets




3 comments:

  1. Wow!! That's all I can say about your incredible project, Nancy! Just...WOW! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful Nancy! Very innovative! You are so good at what you do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWOWOWOW....this is stunning! I want it!

    ReplyDelete