Friday, January 16, 2015

Altered Frame for Ephemera's Vintage Garden

Hi Friends! Over the next two months I'm excited to be working with one of my favorite printable papers and art journal elements sets from Ephemera's Vintage Garden.  Once you've printed and cut out these elements, the possibilities are endless for so many more projects in addition to an amazing art journal.  Here I have taken a 12 x 12 wooden frame purchased at Michael's and altered it.  After printing the background papers, I tore them into sections to fit the frame.  I used a matte Modge Podge to apply the papers once I was pleased with the pattern.  I fussy cut all the elements from the printable art journal elements sheet, and played around with the different pieces and the placement until I was happy.  Using pop dots for dimension, I added my elements to the frame.  I then papered the inside frame area which is 5 x 7, and added one of the larger images from the elements set to the inside.  This part is removable and I can add any photo I would like inside of the frame if I choose to, or even change out the images.  The frame has an easel back or can be hung on the wall.  Meanwhile, I still have lots more of the elements for more projects coming soon!  As always, one of the best things about using printable digitals is that I can always print more!
























Products Used:

Digital Printable Design papers by Ephemera's Vintage Garden



Want some gorgeous weekly freebies sent right to your email box?  GO HERE!




1 comment:

  1. Nancy - this is FABULOUS! WOW! Awesome idea! Girl, you really know what you are doing. I just love the colors, especially the rose & seafoam/mint colors. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete