Saturday, January 31, 2015

Fun with Gecko Galz Papercraft Challenge Group - Entry Number Four

Here is my fourth entry to our Facebook Challenge Group.  My intention was to enter all six of this month's challenges, but unfortunately I got sidetracked by the flu for over a week, and didn't feel up to crafting much.  This card was entered into the "Birds of a Feather" challenge.  Your card or other project had to feature a bird or birds.  Today is the last day to enter the January challenges, so if you aren't able to enter in time, please join us for more fun challenges in the month of February! 

 
Bird image from Gecko Galz collage sheet Birds of a Feather 2
Cardstock Doily by Gina's Designs
Background Paper by BoBunny The Avenues
Music Note Washi Tape by Tim Holtz
Bird Nest by Prima

3 comments:

  1. It's really beautiful, Nancy ! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Birds are always so wonderful to scrap! Love this Nancy! I recognize the Kaisercraft curiosity paper : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your work Nancy, and I really miss you on youtube :) Wish you a happy new year my friend. I've resubbed to your blog, cause for one reason or another I was unsubbed, and so I miss the updates, but hopefully I'll get updates now :) thanks for always inspiring!! take care, hugs and smiles, Linda

    ReplyDelete