I began by painting over the wood and staples on the backside of the canvas with gesso. I then covered it with tissue paper which I had printed previously, supplies will be listed below. The tissue prints were already in my pile of leftovers. I used Mod Podge to adhere the tissue to the canvas frame. The project was not without it's problems. Originally I had used a flower cluster die cut behind the fairy from Kaisercraft. It was pretty, but it didn't fit the new whimsical look I was going for, so I had to remove it. We all know how that goes LOL. As a result, I'm not crazy about my flower arrangement in the lower left corner, but I had to cover up where the paper was ripped from the removal of the die cut, so I did the best I could. I hope you like my card makeover!
Tissue paper Mod Podged to the frame:
Gecko Galz Vintage Visions digital paper pack
Ephemera's Vintage Garden digital paper from A Happy Place
Hummingbirds from Ephemera's Vintage Garden Miss Lady Fay collection
Whimsical Botanicals from Paper Whimsy
Fairy image and Butterflies from Fripperies and Butterflies