Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Yellow and Lilac Butterfly Card

Good morning crafty friends!  Today I'm sharing a card I created for a special friend of mine.  I have used digital printable background papers and sentiment from Gecko Galz.  The purple cardstock is Tim Holtz core-dinations distress paper which I have sanded.   The gorgeous image was a freebie from the Fripperies and Butterflies blog.  The butterflies were a free printable I found on Google.  I printed them in varied sizes and used pop dots to add them to my card.  Thanks for looking!  
Entered into the following challenges:

2 comments:

  1. This beautiful card jumped out at me on my blog list and I couldn't wait to see it up close and read the details. This is really beautiful Nancy! Your friend is lucky to get this! I love how you off set the image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this card! I adore the fabulous image, beautiful colors, and wonderful sentiment! I think this is amazing! Thanks for joining us at House of Cards! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete