Thursday, May 7, 2015

A Vintage Themed Journal for Ephemera's Vintage Garden

Hi Crafty Friends!  I'm so excited about this fun journal I've just finished.  I've created it from the large sized manila shipping tags  It measures approx. 8 1/2" x 4".  I also created chipboard covers. The journal is created mainly from the Mabel's Diary papers, but also features many of the freebie files offered weekly from Ephemera's Vintage Garden.  I apologize for so many photos, but I couldn't help myself, I was having so much fun creating pages.  Since my book is for journaling, I have used one of the freebie lined papers throughout the project.




















Ephemera's Vintage Garden
Mabel's Diary

Come by the newly remodeled site where you can shop the collections and sign up for freebies!  The collections are so amazing!


11 comments:

  1. Oooh...It's a fantastic journal, Nancy! I like the way you've used all the lined paper throughout. Wonderful pockets and flaps and design! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! Nancy, I'm speechless! This shows your talent so well! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this journal is stunning. Clever and creative. Tfs. Your work is very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I just love all of the pockets and flaps and fabulous ephemera. I just bought several journal kits from Ephemera's Vintage Garden and can't wait to play. You're soo inspiring! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love this! Are the hinges chipboard attached to the tags?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely love this! Are the hinges chipboard attached to the tags?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I appreciate your comment. The hinges are Kraft colored cardstock. I did try to explain how I made them in a previous post here: http://shelbydoodledesigns.blogspot.com/2015/05/how-i-made-tabs-for-my-journal.html

      Delete
    2. Thank you for the reply! I will check it out. Love this!!

      Delete
    3. Thank you for the reply! I will check it out. Love this!!

      Delete