Saturday, February 13, 2016

Layout - I Miss Your Face

I created this layout yesterday, another in memory of my brave boy Oliver.  He was very tired that day and a trip to the vet the following day revealed a likely kidney infection.  Following a course of antibiotics he was feeling better than ever a couple of weeks later.   I created the layout largely from my scrap pile with mismatched papers from various other projects.  The background and the fussy cut hexagons and hearts are from the DCWV Vintage Collector Stack.  I made the blue flower from scalloped punches and a sheet of paper that I had misted and sprayed ions ago and never used.  I made the layout title in my word processor.  Thanks for looking!


1 comment:

  1. Nancy, your layouts of Oliver are absolutely adorable! You are giving him the justice he so well deserves. I see so much love here. Keep them coming - they are all wonderful! I really love this!

    ReplyDelete