Sunday, April 6, 2014

Pet Memorial Mini Album for Kathryn's Scrappers

I created this mini album for a challenge at Kathryn's Scrappers Facebook Group.  I had been meaning to create something like this for a long time in the memory of my dearly departed fur kids.  The challenge was to create a mini following a tutorial that uses 3 tabbed file folders.  It was really fun to make, very simple, and fits a lot of photos.  The tutorial was done as more of an art journal than a mini album, so I might just need to try it again.  The tutorial I used can be found HERE.















I have used several random bits and pieces from my coveted stash of Gina's Designs chipboard shapes on the cover of this mini album, and used Prima's  Pixie Glen design paper.  Thanks for looking!














1 comment:

  1. Wonderful mini and beautiful memorial to your fur babies! Thanks

    ReplyDelete