Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Another Journal to Share!

Hi Crafty friends!  I decided it was finally time to publish/share this post.  I created and filmed this pocket journal made from shipping tags last June, but I just never got around to linking up my products and sharing it.  Life was pretty hectic back then.  This journal went out the door today, to it's new happy home, so I figured that now is the time.  I am in various stages of creating several more similar ones for my Etsy shop (which sadly has been abandoned for some time), so keep on the lookout for some different styles and themes.  I have one in particular that I'm currently working on that I'm very excited about in a theme from a popular television show.  I don't want to give anything away, you'll just have to check back.  Thanks for looking!


















I used collage sheets from the following:











2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I'll say it once again...you have by far the best collage style I've ever seen. This is incredible! Lucky recipient of it. Can't wait to see what you have in store!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning journal and love all the different little bits you have added

    ReplyDelete