Friday, April 1, 2016

It's Time for the April Challenge at Gecko Galz!

This month our challenge theme on the Gecko Galz blog is "Roses, Lace and Butterflies".  For my sample this month I chose to create a layout.  I plan to frame this page in a shadowbox behind glass to create a home decor shabby chic treasure for my bedroom wall.  This piece was created almost exclusively with Gecko Galz backgrounds and collage sheet images.  The 12 x 12 background sheet is a neutral paper from my stash that I stamped, inked, and stenciled on.  The paper layers surrounding the photo are all Gecko Galz as are the majority of the other images on the page. 

I hope I have inspired you to join in our monthly challenge on the Gecko Galz blog.  We are accepting entries from April 1st - April 30th.  There is only one rule.  You need to use at least ONE product from Gecko Galz.  It can be one of the free products, stamps, collage images, or digital background papers.  The winner will receive a $25 Gecko Galz shopping spree!  We look forward to seeing your creations.  Please stop by the blog to see what the rest of the team has done with the  "Roses, Lace and Butterflie"s theme for April.

Wild Roses paper pack
La Vie En Rose collage sheet
True Romance digital collage set
..........................................
The pale pink rose at upper right is from G45 Botanical Tea
Prima "Love" Trinket
Pink velvet flowers by Petaloo
Pale pink flower by Recollections
Butterflies by Renea Bouquets

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous vintage scrapbook page, The papers work so well together

    ReplyDelete