Tuesday, March 25, 2014

April Showers Bring May Flowers - Scraps of Darkness Kit Club

Today I'm sharing a layout I created with the March kit from Scraps of Darkness called Radioactive.  The photos are my dog Billie Jean taken when she was still a pup.  It was the day of the April Parade For Pups to benefit the shelter where I was working at the time.  I found a raincoat in the supply room of the shelter.  It was a bit small for her, but she was so excited to be part of the parade.  We all got soaking wet that morning, but the sun came out and shined brightly that afternoon.


I love the bright colors in this kit although they are not colors I'm used to working with.  I really enjoyed challenging myself, and the papers are really pretty.  I mostly followed the sketch that comes with the kit, and added some chipboard shapes from Gina's Designs.

Products Used:

Gina's Designs Chipboard Shapes
Prima Flowers
Butterfly by Renea Bouquets


No comments:

Post a Comment